Telephone: 01329 287841
- BL15 Atex for application in dust laden environments where potential explosive atmospheres are present.
- Safety cut out for conveyor and transport systems.
- Reliable long life application maintenance free.
- Suitable for granular materials and some powders.
- Easy Installation.
- Range of Diaphragm Materials suiting specific applications.
Diaphragm operated safety cut out switch is available for dust laden environments where an explosive hazard exists meeting Group II
Category 2D. It provides a reliable and cost effective cut out switch for use with product conveying and transport systems. When ordering
always advise details of product to be handled to ensure correct diaphragm selection.
- Switch should always be mounted with the diaphragm facing down. Horiziontally or vertically not exceeding 90°.
- Drill 6 mounting holes for M6 bolts. Attach switch to mounting surface.
- No gasket is needed as diaphragm provides the seal.
- Supply cable from sealed gland must be enclosed in a cable protection system
- Gland has a M20 screwed entry..
Powered coated robust cast aluminium body giving long life and corrosion resistance. Housing components meeting relevant Atex
Nitrile rubber as standard. Other materials are available such as silicone and polyurethane, which can handle animal, vegetable or mineral oil, foodstuffs and abrasive materials.
The switch is factory set no adjustment is required. Operating problems should be referred to manufacturer.
Limit Switch - S.P.D.T
Rating - 7AMP 250V AC / 0.5A 25V DC
-20°C to +75°C.
Diameter - 130mm
O/A Height - 70mm
Mounting Holes - 6 off
6.35mm dia. on 114.3mm PCD
Advice is Free - Please ask if uncertain of suitability for intended use.
Coote Vibratory Ltd maintain a policy of continued development and therefore reserve the right to introduce changes in design and construction without prior notice.