Telephone: 01329 287841
- BL15/S (sealed) for applications where moisture is present (as picture above)
- Level indication and control
- Safety cut out for conveyor systems
- Reliable, long life operation, maintenance free
- Suitable for granular materials and some powders
- Various diaphragm materials to suit most environments
- Overload proof design
- Simple to install
Coote Diaphragm switches are available in standard and sealed versions for reliable and inexpensive sensing of most powders and granular materials in dry bulk storage systems, feed hoppers, chutes, and similar equipment.
They are used extensively on conveyor systems in a safety-switching mode.
When ordering always advise of the product to be handled to ensure correct selection is achieved.
Installation of switches
- Cut a 100mm diameter hole in flat mounting surface.
- Drill 6 mounting holes for M6 bolts. Attach switch to mounting surface.
- As the diaphragm effects a surface seal a mounting gasket is not required.
- BL15/S has a 20mm electrical cable gland entry hole.
Robust cast aluminium housing for long life and corrosion resistance.
Nitrile rubber as standard. Other materials are available such as silicone and
polyurethane, which can handle animal, vegetable or mineral oil, foodstuffs and abrasive materials. We also cater for varying temperature ranges.
Factory set for all normal applications ( i.e. typical mounting surfaces and materials). Re-adjustment to meet unusual requirements or if settings have been disturbed is described in separate instruction leaflet.
BL15/S - 0.7 kg
Type - S.P.C.O Micro switch
Rating - 15AMP 250V /0.3Amp 250V DC
Life - > 3 x 107(Operations)
-20°C to +85°C as standard. Other ranges on application depending on diaphragm material and working environment.
BL15/S model meets I.E.C. spec 529/54
Advice is Free - Please ask if uncertain of suitability for intended use.
Coote Vibratory Ltd maintain a policy of continued development and therefore reserve the right to introduce changes in design and construction without prior notice.