Telephone: 01329 287841
- No moving parts
- Maintenance free
- Easy clean - minimal down time
- Lightweight with versatile mounting base
- Polymer can be dispensed into plasticising feed screw of extruder (if required)
- Choice of feed tray and hoppers to cover a range of 10 gms to 600kg/hour with common mounting
- Units may be mounted as a modular construction to form blending or loss in weigh systems
- The unit answers the need for a simple but accurate method of dispensing additive polymers. It offers a trouble free solution having no working parts such as cams, augers or belts. There is no danger of clogging and cleaning is quick and easy
- Units can also be used to dispense other products
A simple vibrating tray conveys polymer, which is fed from an integral hopper via an adjustable weir. Tray speed is electrically controlled and deposits the polymer into customers feed system or to the extruder screw by gravity.
Alternative feed hopper and trays are available.
The dispenser is available in two styles maxi and mini.
The dispenser body, in lightweight aluminium is common for both styles.
The maxi has a rectangular section feed tray in aluminium. A large capacity aluminium hopper and a controllable feed rate between 25kg -600kg / hour.
The mini has a ‘vee’ section feed tray in stainless steel and a small capacity hopper in plastic. The controllable feed rate is from 10gms to 100kg / hour.
A dispenser user who wishes to change to the alternative style can purchase the necessary change parts to convert the standard body
Mounting the unit is simple. Alternative boltholes are available in the base plate for fixing to the customers equipment. Units can be mounted together to form a volumetric dispenser system or mounted on load cells to give a loss in weight facility.
Overall size 380mm Long x 220mm Wide x 235mm High.
Dispenser with rectangular hopper option
360mm Long x 200mm Wide x 575mm High
Capacity 40 litres
Dispenser with round plastic hopper
360mm Long x 200mm Wide x 480mm High
Capacity 2 Litres
Approximate size and weights quoted.
230VAC 50HZ. As standard
Alternative voltage to customers requirements
Advice is Free - Please ask if uncertain of suitability for intended use.
Coote Vibratory Ltd maintain a policy of continued development and therefore reserve the right to introduce changes in design and construction without prior notice.